Monday, November 4, 2013

Oil Paintings and License's and Design to come…..


24 x 30 Shabby Chic Longhorn, oil painting by Kathleen McElwaine  
(Wikipedia) Shabby chic (pronounced: "sheek") is a form of interior design where furniture and paintings are either chosen for their appearance of age and signs of wear and tear or where new items are distressed to achieve the appearance of an antique. At the same time, a soft, opulent, yet cottage-style decor, often with an affected feel is emphasized to differentiate it from genuine period decor.

SOLD Flower Dance -By a company that designs and showcase's my paintings to dinnerware manufactures. The original of this painting is available at Artisans Connect Gallery in Georgetown Texas. 
I love this painting and I wish I could afford to keep it, but I can't. 
Rabbit in the Orchard

Cow in the Garden
Sandy Fox and I had a booth together at the Liberty Hill, TX Fall Festival. Sandy sold more pillow slips than anything else so I'm designing more. 


This blog is the best place to keep an eye on what I am doing so sign up!
Thank you for looking.
Kathleen McElwaine


1 comment:

Lacie said...

I love the shabby chic longhorn painting. Is it for sale? What about in print form?